Monday, May 4, 2009

UPDATE: I'm a liar

It has been brought to my attention that I am a liar. My BF just read the post about him and has threatened to withhold sex until I get my facts straight.

Update: That's a lie, too; he would never do that, but he is pissed.

Apparently, I was mad drunk when his American Apparel hipster encounter was taking place and don't remember things quite as clearly as I thought.

For the record, my anonymous BF likes Mickey's. He never said those thing about video games, though to be fair, they are true. He had a way more pithy comeback to the AAer than my fermented brain can recall.

Oh, and it all started bc the love of my life called the AAer a hipster first, so there! (As a matter of fact, the AAer is a hipster, so that wasn't an insult; it was an observation.)

No comments:

Post a Comment